The Department of Human Resources is a division of the Franklin County Board of Commissioners. Our office assists in the hiring process, provides training and development and answers questions regarding all aspects of human resources for approximately 1,350 employees within the 14 Board of Commissioners agencies. We interact with four different labor organizations and administer five different collective bargaining agreements.
Our website offers visitors to ability to:
- Apply for jobs
- Locate important human resources related forms
- View collective bargaining agreements
- Access the Board of Commissioners' Employee Handbook
- Register for upcoming employee training events and more...
Franklin County is a wonderful place to work. We are always looking for qualified, passionate candidates interested in having a public sector career. Working for your local County can be very rewarding. We encourage you to explore this website to see what opportunities are available.
Robert J. Young
Human Resources Director
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Benefits & Risk Management
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources